Reef nutrition

Anyone have any experience or info on Cade S2 aquariums?

Looking to purchase the Cade 600 S2 and was wondering if anyone else has had experience with Cade tanks. I know they're fairly new to the US market so i can't find much info on youtube about them. I really like them because of the built in control center in the stand and the built in gravity ATO within the tank itself.

Never seen one, but interesting.
I like the built in ATO.
The lower weir intake is a bit weird though.
Yep, the built in ATO although it doesn't really hold much water, is a winner for me. As for the weir, i didn't even notice that until you mentioned it. Maybe it's adjustable? See that's the problem with not having enough info on a new product.

This shouldn't be a problem tho if they provide all the plumbing? What am i missing?
Sometimes when a manufacturer provides all the plumbing and happens not to be standard, there might be an issue or two down the road; I believe Elos had/has metric plumbing? Also CAD Lights drain/return had/has odd size bulkhead assembly and Red Sea with their proprietary plumbing.
Plumbing might be ok but in the event of a leaky connection right there, you might need to scramble to find a quick solution while the replacement piece/s arrive.

Sometimes when a manufacturer provides all the plumbing and happens not to be standard, there might be an issue or two down the road; I believe Elos had/has metric plumbing? Also CAD Lights drain/return had/has odd size bulkhead assembly and Red Sea with their proprietary plumbing.
Plumbing might be ok but in the event of a leaky connection right there, you might need to scramble to find a quick solution while the replacement piece/s arrive.
Got it! Thanks for the explanation.. definitely something to consider.

I bought an extra set of plumbing pieces for my red sea just in case for this reason.

Back