High Tide Aquatics

Anyone have any good sized powerheads I can borrow?

sfsuphysics

Supporting Member
Apparently one of my vortec's shafts froze up, looks like a broken ceramic disk inside of it. And another is rusted to hell and back. I contacted EcoTech they said the wetsides might need to be rebuilt and to send them in, turn around is 1-2 days. And my other one has an uber rusted magnetic disc, but still works, however they said to send that one back as well. So I figure best case scenario if I send them in right now I get them back sometime next week as I doubt they'll next-day them back to me. Now I got a couple Seios laying around that I'm gonna toss in, but I thought I'd throw this up to see if someone has something laying around that could also be useful.

What I'm looking for big water moving powerhead, so if you have a tunze, or maximod'd jet sitting around not doing anything (yeah I know long shot and a half :D) that'd be great. Or if you had a good sized return pump I can maybe double up on return pumps and put more flow into the tank that way.

Eitherway I won't get to send these out until later today anyways, and I'm REALLY tempted just to send one back, wait for that to get back then send the other. So if you are reading this on a Tuesday, it's too late I made up my mind of what to do :D

You might be right, I was thinking Maximod but being as I don't have any maxijets it's probably a comparable price. Problem is I don't know if local stores can really match online prices at all here, their usual 100% - 200% markup on retail might kill.

I've got a MJ400 w/a Sureflow 1600 GPH kit on it. I just use it to mix water. Also have a Q1 3000 and a Mag 9.5 sitting around.

Not sure if you want to drive all the way down for any of those though...

Oh sweet Lap, thanks for the offer, I think I'll take you up on that. I know Chris will try to match prices but I still feel a little funny asking him pulling the ol "I can get this for $48 from DF&S. But anyways let me know when you'll be home tonight, I'll swing by.

Other people, I appreciate the generosity greatly, Lap is just really close to me :D

Thanks a bunch for the pumps lapsan, and others as well for offering, well except Bryan he's a poopoo head :p, lets see how long the turn around really is.

How about some DAQ boards for sensors?

GetFile.aspx

Back