Cali Kid Corals

Apex - Fusion Command Question

MolaMola

Supporting Member
"If you make changes to the DNS server settings, restart your Apex after doing so by selecting the Reboot system after update option before clicking Update Network Settings."

Where would I find Reboot After Update???
Offline since Friday due to school wifi overhaul. Tech people preemptively contacted me and said they gave me a new IP address first and everything should be fine. Rebooted my Classic Apex Monday via controller display but Fusion will not connect. My Apex is connected to ethernet port. All lights are good on Apex. DHCP is ON. The Netmask and Gateway values they changed me to on Friday are still listed the same on the display. The DNS Server is different than what it was Friday, though. I do not know what all of this means and put myself in the tech queue, but I am behind hundreds of devices so it may be quite a wait. My Webcam also will not connect and it is plugged into ethernet, too. I am so clueless I don't know why the wifi affects this.
Anyway, I never ran Reboot After Update - just regular reboot. How would I do that?

In apex dash under settings with the wrench icon there is a checkmark with reboot.

9ad59b12272a2d5ca2cbd5ab4b77a4ab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can reboot it from there or just unplug the aquafix cable to the head unit will reboot it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I already rebooted it the regular way with the display. I thought "reboot system after update" was different than a regular reboot, but I think it's the same thing.
I'll ask about the firewall while I wait. Thanks.

Back