Kessil

BAYMAC is looking for Bay Area businesses to hang posters and put out fliers...

G

Do you own, manage or know of a high traffic place to hang a BAYAMC2011 poster or put some fliers in? If so please drop me a PM or email me at thebaymac (at) gmail (dot) com or you can post here.

I can send fliers and posters out tomorrow and Friday so please don't hesitate to respond :)

Thanks BAR!!!

My office is on Broadway in Burlingame, lots of foot traffic. Also, not sure if you would want it but I could probably get it up at the Starbucks and the local coffee shop.

Im trying to attract new people to the hobby so those are just the places I am looking for. Can you PM me your address so I can send you some posters?

Gresh...drop off more posters and cards in the shop so I can bring it to PAN with me. They can help us get it out to their LFS owners customers. They are stoked about it.

BTW...you should stop by there and talk to them. They didn't even know the BAYMAC exist!

I can ask my LFS if they wouldn't mind... It has a pretty steady flow of people in and out...

I've been talking to him about coming to BAYMAC so he can see what its all about, maybe get him to better his saltwater setup and make it a bit more presentable...

I could hang up some posters in Santa Rosa; I could get the posters up (most likely) at the LFS in Santa Rosa (the only coral vendor I know of besides Reef Ecosystems in Wine County), the local Starbucks, and maybe at a local Crossfit place.

Yah Steve's place (CRES)) is by appointment only so I don;t think he'll get much traffic. I sent some fliers and posters to JoFish. I have not done Ceaser's though. That would be a great help.

How would I get these to you Matt? They only way I could do this is to mail them to you. I'm not so hot to trot to have you give me your address or anything though. Perhaps your dad could contact me to give me a mailing address? You have to be careful these days, well you and I both :) Your dad can contact me of the "contact us" page on www.TheBAYMAC.com

Back