Reef nutrition

BOD + Rockscaping Demo w/jestersix - April 2012 - room 2338

Coral reefer said:
sfsuphysics said:
well I never said I fixed them all ;)

Seriously, it's really old knob and tube wiring, took me an hour just to find out where all the stupid splices went to. There's a major whole house rewire project in my future, for now it'll have to stay as it is.
Tons of that in our neck of the woods. My house had plenty. Been removing it when and where I can.

Well considering we live in the same basic neighborhood not surprising that all these house built around the 50s with the same wiring. But like Jon said nothing wrong with it as long as it's not overloaded, or touched... unfortunately I have a feeling about 10 years ago when I had my kitchen redone and the construction guys were ripping everything out left and right, they also ripped wires out and spliced fixes, and promptly covered them up without me (or an inspector) noticing. It looks too new to be one of my grandfathers machinations, as he died in 83 and wasn't doing all that much even before that.

I was sorry to miss the meeting and the clinic. Thank you to Johnny for coming out, everyone for showing up, and Jim for arranging for our clinic host!

So you missed the meeting?

How about video of the demo? Watch carefully, there will be a quiz! :wink:

Part 1:
[youtube]MF-SOU6Kn7A[/youtube]

Part 2:
[youtube]9NuOoVb-QoY[/youtube]

Part 3:
[youtube]Ltd8US-Nqr4[/youtube]

Part 4:
[youtube]gmYwB677ZN8[/youtube]

Part 5:
[youtube]4cHHBpJkpyU[/youtube]

Part 6:
[youtube]FUaLkJZ5cak[/youtube]

If you'd like to contact JesterSix (John), you can do that thru bareefers message system or at:
The Beta Blog site - http://jestersix.posterous.com/
The about me spot - http://about.me/jestersix
Phone - 559-372-9390
email - jestersix@gmail.com

Emaco is available at White Cap Construction Supply. The type he uses, Emaco R400 is not listed at the WC website but may be available at the local White Cap outlet.

^ It's just you. :bigsmile: Except now I can't stop thinking about it! :((

Awesome videos - thanks so much for shooting, editing, and uploading, John!

Back