Cali Kid Corals

Cane Corso

After tons of research i finally pulled the trigger on a new family dog. Thanks to Max(Aquarium Showroom) I was able to find a local breeder of this rare dog. Well all my procrastinating finally caught up with me. 1 year old son who just learned to walk, new puppy, and a tank that has been under construction for too long. Something had to give. I lost have half my tank due to depleted alk and calcium.

After putting my calcium reactor on line and actually programming my controller (duh), things are back and better than ever.

Along with the dog came the commitment to training him properly. Once again Max pointed me in the direction of a local working club. Like the BAR people, they were real helpful. Here is a few pics of my pup and his parents.

Nice. Excellent dogs and your truly hooked up with Max in the loop!!!

WOW, nice dog Daniel.. hows the two little dogs in the house treating the new addition?

BTW, if you need help with the cal reactor setup/tweaking. let me know. I could stop by after work.

Thanks Ed. The littles run the house, you know that. They are the shot callers, he is just follower.

Rodel helped me set it up the other night. I think i'm good right now, but i'm still a little unsure about the air or co2 that is trapped at the bottom of the chamber. I don't have a gap up top, but the bottom has a good half inch bubble. Is that normal. I have it at about 80bpm with 100ml a minute running thru it. Alk came in at 8 last night, i didn't test calcium. I figured if my alk looked good the calcium should be fine.

I have the same issue the the bubbles on the bottom of the chamber. Someone told me to drill a little hole on the chamber. I left it the way it is for now, maybe i drill it the next time i change the media.

thats about right, exactly like my setting. Let me know your availability this week or next. I'll drop by.

Back