Reef nutrition

Club Banner

robert4025

Neptune Aquatics
LFS Owner
Alrighty BOD...now that this swap is done, let's get on that vinyl banners for your sponsors. I would definity be proud to rock it in the shop along with CVR and NVR banner! 3FTx4FT would be ideal although 4FTx8FT is even better!

Will not stop bugging you about this til the banner is in the shop! Haha

Definitely keep bugging us, the squeaky wheel gets the grease
Alrighty BOD...now that this swap is done, let's get on that vinyl banners for your sponsors. I would definity be proud to rock it in the shop along with CVR and NVR banner! 3FTx4FT would be ideal although 4FTx8FT is even better!

Will not stop bugging you about this til the banner is in the shop! Haha

Last edited:
IF you are redoing the logo, if you want help, its part of what I do. Having dealt with logo design for nearly 30 years, I've got a good idea of what is needed for various uses. I've backed myself into a corner enough times to now know what is required from the get go, in terms of logo designs to fit the intended purposes.

IF you are redoing the logo, if you want help, its part of what I do. Having dealt with logo design for nearly 30 years, I've got a good idea of what is needed for various uses. I've backed myself into a corner enough times to now know what is required from the get go, in terms of logo designs to fit the intended purposes.

I don't have an RN banner in the shop either Gresh. Get crackin! lol

I have friends in the biz as well, and even their bro price, its hard for them to match a high volume printers price. Economy of scale comes into play in a big way.

@Nav I'll get my dues paid today, then I'll PM you my email.

edit: sorry, I have two accounts. I forgot to log out of my sponsor account. BAYMAC here, aka Gresham.

Good to see all of the interest in helping :)

Alright let's organize this thread a little bit.

Currently the plan is to redesign the BAR logo before getting a store banner up.

Once we get the logo re-designed. Then we can work on the LFS club banner.

The BAR Board of Directors will discuss the logo design some more and update you as we go.

Last edited:
I'd be interested to see what prices you get on banners, @BAYMAC. I worked in the print industry at my previous employer so I'd be interested in doing some price comparisons with my connections for the benefit of the club. :)

Back