Reef nutrition

DBTC- Bam Bam zoanthids

max_nano

Supporting Member
This came from a club member but I can’t remember who. I have had this a few months and am growing it in a few spots.
Must have a tank journal or show me history of zoa success/growth somehow. Share 2 frags of 5p or more then you can do whatever you want with your frag, but please consider sharing it here or Pay it forward before selling.

Bright orange that will dull if not given sufficient light.
44504427-5DD1-4CC2-8C81-9A29A16631BF.jpeg

Reactions: JVU
I would like to participate if I can figure out logistics from SF. Let me know if anyone making a pick-up for South Bay. I have Sunny-Ds and Armor of God (from @Srt4eric) spreading in my tank right now.

I started one of these a while back, is it possible it came from this thread?
It’s certainly possible. They look similar and I’m certain I got a frag from a local Reefer cause I’m not finding it in any purchase history for online sellers.

Would you be okay if I close this chain and contribute frags to the chain you started? They may be somewhat different zoas

If you’re not sure, no worries, just wanted to see if it looked familiar.
@Dorfman, I’m in SF, and need to prune mine back. Can make a couple of frags if you don’t mind waiting another week or 2 for them to heal up.

If you’re not sure, no worries, just wanted to see if it looked familiar.
@Dorfman, I’m in SF, and need to prune mine back. Can make a couple of frags if you don’t mind waiting another week or 2 for them to heal up.
Yeah I can wait, need to find a reason to get up to SF with the fam. With this rain its hard to convince them... ;-)

Back