High Tide Aquatics

DBTC--Blue Palmers Mille

I got a nice 1/2 inch frag of this that is glued to a ceramic plug. It grows extremely well and has the brightest blue you could imagine--see image here:
http://www.sw-cfm.com/auction_PalmersBlueMille_2008.jpg

Rules:
* Must have successful history with sps's
* Return 2 DBTC frags before selling or trading
* Post a beautiful picture of a fish/invertebrate/reef (it does not have to a pic that you took)
* I get priority for next gen frags if I lose mine

Winner will be chosen in a week.

Take care,
Patrick

Nice coral!

r_reef.jpg

Great Barrier Reef from space.

That Palmer's Blue has the deepest blue of any stony I've seen yet. I'm about to do a search to see where I can purchase a piece like that. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Joel

I figured that looked too good to be true. Thanks I was going crazy trying to find one like that, but all of them are as you state nice but not that blue.

Not sure if you saw the Hydno picture yet. I'll attach it here. It really makes a nice statement in my tank. The tank is getting there....

I forgot to mention that i purchased that Cherry Mouth Chalice. Once it's ready to frag, you'll have first crack at it, as I know you were considering it when I saw you yesterday. It's a nice piece and it has an eye developing on it at the right front corner.

Catch you on the boards.

Thanks again,
Joel

Attached files /attachments/sites/default/files/IMG_2847_2.JPG

Hi Phong, Those last comments were meant for Mario/Xcaret. Sorry if that was confusing. Still figuring out the Avatars/Members....I really, appreciated the feedback on the photo from you. Thx

Back