Reef nutrition

DBTC ORA Tri Color Valida

Another classic ORA coral up for grabs, I have had this one fragged on a plug for a month, so its encrusting the plug, it's a fast coral, like many ORA products. Standard DBTC rules apply, this coral can be delivered to the next meeting or picked up near alameda. pick a number between 1-50, number will be determined on Wednesday.

Another bad picture but here it is
IMG_4341.jpg

I hope that's not it. Even if it is, I heard it's not that hard to kill them.. Good luck man.. Is the fishing season here yet?? :D

I just saw that, I'd be mad, since i have always given my frags a bath in interceptor....I added a rock a few months ago, could they come on that I guess....Just scrutinized the frag using a mag glass, and couldnt see any, here is a better picture of the frag's color, but to make anyone feel better, I will include a 1/2 tab of Interceptor to dip it with.
IMG_4353.jpg

I was going to give them to the NCNRs, but instead I'm donating them here. I gave over 30 frags over there, I figured I can give a few over here too. I've only given out 3 other DBTC frags on this site, and it time to improve on that number.

Hey Phong, my boat is in the yard, getting maintenance done, but by the end of April, I think I will be in the full swing of bay potluck fishing. If you want to go and bring your kids, lmk

fishez4alivin said:
Hey Phong, my boat is in the yard, getting maintenance done, but by the end of April, I think I will be in the full swing of bay potluck fishing. If you want to go and bring your kids, lmk
Cool.. I'm very free right now :( .. Will contact you later on 8)

Back