High Tide Aquatics

Ecotech Vortech MP10

sfsuphysics said:
How about something like this, a little extender piece that fits inside nano-compartments that basically acts like a drive train to physically transfer the torque from the motor to the impeller?

Dear Mike,
You are very smart, I need that.

Sincerely,
Jay

The tank at MAX was a custom job and one you wouldn't really keep livestock in (narrow, tall and long).

I saw it a few weeks ago in action, and at MAX, nice pump. It's much lighter then the others and they've made some improvements.

be sure to sign up for the raffle on www.reefbuilders.com :)

http://www.reefbuilders.com/2009/04/07/vortech-mp10-video/

Here is a coupon code for 10% off at AquaCave (the coupon code can also be used for other vortech or battery): VORTECH10

Not bad for $175 with free shipping, no tax. Just placed my order, even though it is going to be a waste on my 20L frag tank.

tonggao said:
Here is a coupon code for 10% off at AquaCave (the coupon code can also be used for other vortech or battery): VORTECH10

Not bad for $175 with free shipping, no tax. Just placed my order, even though it is going to be a waste on my 20L frag tank.
Do they charge you now or when it ships?

650-IS350 said:
Not bad , might consider 1 or 2 of those for my 37cube. or go with 2 mp20?
Chales, I just bought a MP20 for my 34G solana, run it at full speed and seems still need more... you may need two either MP10 or MP20.

Back