Reef nutrition

Free Maroon Clownfish

This guy loves to host anemones, unfortunately I lost the anemone and decided not to get another one. So the clown decided to start hosting my Duncan coral, however after a couple of months, it was a little too much for the Duncan. I had to separate them or else I’m sure he will end up killing the Duncan.
Anyway I have the clownfish in the sump were I’ll keep him a few days. If anyone is interested you can come and get him.
The only condition is that whomever takes him has an anemone he can host!

Attachments

• F0DFFDC1-D2C8-440C-A311-93F8BF0F8728.png
    F0DFFDC1-D2C8-440C-A311-93F8BF0F8728.png
    234.8 KB · Views: 100
  • A8EBBCD1-C0B0-4680-8F89-FA5FFCE3D315.jpeg
    A8EBBCD1-C0B0-4680-8F89-FA5FFCE3D315.jpeg
    50 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
This guy loves to host anemones, unfortunately I lost the anemone and decided not to get another one. So the clown decided to start hosting my Duncan coral, however after a couple of months, it was a little too much for the Duncan. I had to separate them or else I’m sure he will end up killing the Duncan.
Anyway I have the clownfish in the sump were I’ll keep him a few days. If anyone is interested you can come and get him.
The only condition is that whomever takes him has an anemone he can host!

And if someone needs an anemone to host him, I have a rainbow BTA mounted in a small flower pot that has gotten quite large in my tank, I could donate him if needed....

Back