Neptune Aquatics

FREE - My old 58G Reef Ready Oceanic tank, stand, canopy.

Check the for sale forum. I've posting here because it's no longer for sale, but I'm giving it away to whoever wants it, hopefully to set up a reef tank with it.

http://www.bareefers.org/forum/thre...dy-tank-plus-canopy-and-stand-now-free.18792/

Holds water fine, I decomissioned it when moving to a 180 G tank, and nobody wants to buy it, so I'm going to give it away. It's worth more to me in your hands than in my garage where my wife will mention it's presence every other day. That alone is worth giving it away.

It was $300 when I bought it. It comes with the overflow standpipes and the bulkhead for that. Also, a functional stand and a canopy that I am taking the lights off of, or you can just take the tank.

Hopefully someone can start a nice tank with it!

Totally free! But, you know, if you have too many frags sitting around, I'll take a few! ;)

V

Sorry Roostertech, Atrain531 PM'ed earlier me and he just picked it up!

I'm actually surprised it sat in the for sale forum for so long, I thought $100 was a good deal.

Wifebane is doing well. Too many big fish maybe! Only zoos and RBTA, GBTA in it at the moment, since I missed the frag trade. Oh and GSP as well.

The 58G in the garage was turning into Wifebane Extreme so I'm sad to see it go as I ran it for over a decade, but it's worth not getting the evil eye like every time my wife went into the garage.

V

Sorry Roostertech, Atrain531 PM'ed earlier me and he just picked it up!

I'm actually surprised it sat in the for sale forum for so long, I thought $100 was a good deal.

Wifebane is doing well. Too many big fish maybe! Only zoos and RBTA, GBTA in it at the moment, since I missed the frag trade. Oh and GSP as well.

The 58G in the garage was turning into Wifebane Extreme so I'm sad to see it go as I ran it for over a decade, but it's worth not getting the evil eye like every time my wife went into the garage.

V

No worry. I still have 3 months to find a setup (can't start on it till after the move this summer). :)

Back