Kessil

FREE Phytoplankton pick up in SF last batch

Hi Everyone
I just harvested a new batch of dark green phytoplankton, free to supporting members.
I am located near Balboa Bart Station in San Francisco. PM me for pickup location.

Information about the Phytoplankton
Color: Dark Green
Salinity: 1.019
Fertilizer used: Miracle Grow and Kent's Essential

Phytoplankton storage
Must be in refrigerator and should last 3-6 months no problem.
Shake it well every few days so it does not settle on the bottom and die.
Make sure to smell it, if it starts to smell very bad, means culture went bad and need to toss it away.

This will be my last batch for a while now. Pick them up while they last.

Last 6 bottles left.
eb473b2a637547795b03b9ae161de4b2.jpg

Sounds great! Still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree with PeetaJai, I joined only a few months ago and the willingness of everyone to share information as well as the many benefits of joining as a supporting member for only $30 a year is well worth it! You will easily gain more than that cost when your a supporting member. People were so gracious to me that I have been going thru my basement looking for stuff I can give away for free to supporting members on the Pay It Forward discussion area. This is a great group and the world would be a better place if everyone acted like the people here at Bay Area Reefers...

I agree with PeetaJai, I joined only a few months ago and the willingness of everyone to share information as well as the many benefits of joining as a supporting member for only $30 a year is well worth it! You will easily gain more than that cost when your a supporting member. People were so gracious to me that I have been going thru my basement looking for stuff I can give away for free to supporting members on the Pay It Forward discussion area. This is a great group and the world would be a better place if everyone acted like the people here at Bay Area Reefers...

I will definitely become a supporting member! This refers to the “Upgrade to VIP” option correct?

I will definitely become a supporting member! This refers to the “Upgrade to VIP” option correct?

Not sure what VIP is but here is the URL when you click the join tab,

The "JOIN" tab explains all the benefits and it is well worth it. This site is so much better than the Facebook groups, etc. regarding reefs, etc.

Back