got ethical husbandry?

Free Zoo’s

After a few years my tank is finally recovered and what I have now is an abundance of Zooanthids that are growing like weeds and I’d like to get rid of it. If anyone wants them its yours. May be too much for 1 person.

most of it is growing up the wall, the other has taken over a rock. not sure what to do about the rock, dont think i can just scrape it off. any suggestions would be nice.

anyway the green zoo’s are free for anyone who wants it. located in san francisco.

Attachments

• IMG_1790.jpeg
    IMG_1790.jpeg
    79.8 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_1789.jpeg
    IMG_1789.jpeg
    99.1 KB · Views: 75
I'll be home all day today and friday. Possibly this weekend too. Please bring a container. located in san francisco near the balboa bart station. This stuff is completely free, Don't feel like you need to offer me any corals in trade or cash. I'm thinking about just giving away that big rock with zoas all over it vs trying to scrap the zoas off. So if someone wants it, bring a container with your tank water. I am trying to avoid changing or making water for my tank as to not affect the change in chemistry (on moonshiners method now)

Back