Our mission

Give your skeletons a fighting chance...

I used to be in the habit of pulling out dead or dying corals and tossing them aside. But more recently i realized the error of my ways.

Out of laziness I've left many pieces I thought were gone in the tank. Over a few months' time, I've seen many of my pieces sputtered back to life with saplings or slow recovery like a tree that's been chopped.

So far, my list of resurrections from only skeleton, visually:

1 Lobo
5 euphyllias
1 bowers
2 sps
2 montis
1 meteor shower

Only 2 of the pieces I've left untouched have not produced any signs of regrowth.

Admittedly sps frags are less likely but lps, most certainly...

I only throw mine away if algae starts growing on it.
That is what I’ve heard, it seems like a good way to tell.
I picked up a discounted torch at Neptune that James said hadn’t made it through cutting well. It ended up dying the next day, but I have the skeleton in the back and a dream

I've tried it a bunch of times and they never come back to life for me. I'm talking mostly about SPS. Once tjhey RTN, they're gone forever!
If a Xenia dissolves into nothing, It's never coming back either. :p

I've tried it a bunch of times and they never come back to life for me. I'm talking mostly about SPS. Once tjhey RTN, they're gone forever!
If a Xenia dissolves into nothing, It's never coming back either. :p
my WD came back from 1 mm of tissue... so can happen! though not often, admittedly

my WD came back from 1 mm of tissue... so can happen! though not often, admittedly
WD in question

20200512_225051.jpg

Back