Kessil

Great Swap, Everybody! :D

Awesome job guys on the swap! Went real smooth and nice to get out a little earlier to beat some of the traffic and start dippin. Next time can you please post the guidelines for the providine dips again. I just remember Norm differentiating the strength by color for the different types of corals but forgot the times. Thanks.

[quote author=CheckRAZR link=topic=2995.msg32328#msg32328 date=1202698975]
Awesome job guys on the swap! Went real smooth and nice to get out a little earlier to beat some of the traffic and start dippin. Next time can you please post the guidelines for the providine dips again. I just remember Norm differentiating the strength by color for the different types of corals but forgot the times. Thanks.
[/quote]

:D

http://www.bareefers.org/discussion/index.php?topic=2339.0

There were handouts, but they might have been lost in the dip for sale - we'll be sure to make a poster to put up next time. Wanna put it together? :D

Great event guys. I am really looking forward to putting together the regional swap with the BAR crew. This event was swimmin'! Lots of hands made it easy and fun. Plus - great freaking stuff on the tables. :D

Rich - With all the excitement about getting the LR I forgot to check on the dipping sheets. I think we should save the poster for the kids at the next swap. ;D

I thought the swap was great too! It was nice to see some familiar faces and nice to see some new folks.

There were definitely a ton of SPS lovers out there... Not coverting from my favorite zoas/palys, but I will try to grow a few... now to figure out which ones I want to keep :)

Back