High Tide Aquatics

Has anyone purchased from Coral Euphoria? Seeking vendor reviews!

no offense.. just saw your journal on barcode. unsure if its wet yet or not, but ask me for some sps in about 9 more months or so. dont rush it.
I'm not looking for immediately, I'm going to keep a green slimer alive for a few months before I order any SPS. I was interested in his 6 1" acro pack(Arctic Freeze Stag, Tyree Red Dragon, ORA Hawkins, CE Neon Lights, Tyree Purple Dragon Eyes, TGC Kachow) for $325. It's cool to know we have a great high end sps guy in BAR! I'm willing to purchase from you instead if the pricing/selection works for both of us.

Buy some from me for cheap, then see how you do for 6 months :)
I ... didn't know that was a possibility. Do you have any hardier cheap acros? My buddies tank that I advise on lost a green slimer to RTN. I'm thinking due to low alk(6ish instead of TM pro reef's 7) or incorrect dipping ratio. So anything I buy rn I have to be willing to lose.

I'm not looking for immediately, I'm going to keep a green slimer alive for a few months before I order any SPS. I was interested in his 6 1" acro pack(Arctic Freeze Stag, Tyree Red Dragon, ORA Hawkins, CE Neon Lights, Tyree Purple Dragon Eyes, TGC Kachow) for $325. It's cool to know we have a great high end sps guy in BAR! I'm willing to purchase from you instead if the pricing/selection works for both of us.
no problem. let me know later once you are ready. a lot of members here can vouch for my collection/prices. i can send you a my current list anytime you need some reading material.

Haven't purchased from him but love his YouTube content. More about the science and best practices, and not about the flashy or latest gadgets.
He seems to have at least 8-10 positive reviews and no negative reviews on R2R and they claimed he threw in freebies or generous 1"+ frags.

Hi all!
Has anyone purchased Acros/SPS from this vender? His prices are decent and his YouTube channel seems legitimate. Looking for reviews before I order a frag pack.

TIA!
I've purchased multiple times from Abe and I only have positive things to share. Great at communication. Typically throws in an extra frag for free. All of the corals are encrusted and he doesn't take crazy edited pictures so what you see in his photos is what you get.
Here are the ones I got from him:
  • Tyree Red Dragon - fast grower
  • Indo Bottlebrush Turaki - fast grower, pretty color
  • ORA Oregon Tortuosa - super slow grower (for me), but amazing deep blue color
  • BC Lemon Hammer - fast grower, really great growth formation, but color is so-so
  • Tyree Purple Dragon Eyes - slow grower (for me)
  • RMF Psychoberry - slow grower (for me), but really unique color
  • ORA Hawkins - fast grower, classic
  • BC Catapult Fireball - slow grower, okay coloring
  • TGC Cherry Bomb - medium grower, great colors but only under actinic (like most rainbow tenuis), if you're a tenuis nut like me, highly recommend

Back