Kessil

Hello from San Jose!

Hi All,

Looking forward to getting more involved in the hobby and learning from everyone here!

I've been keeping reef tanks for 8+ years. I just broke down my 55g, mainly because it was an old scratched up acrylic tank and I wanted to get rid of a lot of my soft corals. I'm currently 10 months in to a new Red Sea Reefer 250 build. It's primarily SPS/LPS right now, a lot of which I moved over from my old 55g. I'm still dealing with the uglies, which has been a real struggle. I guess that's part of the fun? I think I'm just trying to make myself feel better, haha.

Anyways, hello from SJ!

-Andrew
IMG_2950.jpg
IMG_2944.jpg

Welcome Andrew! I’m also in San Jose.

You should be near the end of the uglies. I transferred from my bio cube to RS 170 and it was about a year for stability, if I recall correctly

Welcome to our place in space
and thank you for becoming a $upporting member
it shows your commitment to your reef aquarium AND this club
we are the best investment you’ve made in your reefing journey
best fishes and happy reefing

Welcome Andrew! I’m also in San Jose.

You should be near the end of the uglies. I transferred from my bio cube to RS 170 and it was about a year for stability, if I recall correctly
Good to know.. Looking forward to a more stable system. Starting from dry rock was rough!

Welcome to BAR! I don’t see any uglies. Looks great and healthy.

I’m curious where your username comes from. Pizza, yum.
Thanks! I had actually just scrubbed and siphoned out a 5 gallon bucket of green soup before taking this photo. Trust me, I got some uglies!

PizzaOven has always been my online user name, and comes from a passion for pizza! It's the perfect food, no one will ever change my mind...

Back