got ethical husbandry?

help with posting pics!!!

under_water_ninja

High Tide Aquatics
LFS Owner
Alright I finally found our cord that goes from our camera to our computer that my girlfriend misplaced some time ago! I have taken some photos and want to put up a tank thread. What is the best way to do this. When I try to download the photos to this site, the are to big. When I try to resize them using irfanview, they are way to small to see anything. What is the best site to use to post pics and to start a tank thread? Thanks guys! Camera is still not the best so they wont be great photos but at least we can get the idea! Thanks again!

Lots of people use photobucket as it is free. Load the pictures and then (once loaded) copy the IMG code from below the picture into your post. Pretty simple and you don't have to worry about resizing.

If you have att dsl they were giving a free year of flickr pro away as well.. I use photobucket, flickr, photo.net and ofoto.. Some of the pay ones have nice features as well like smugmug or zenfolio...

Photobucket is free and very easy to use. They include html tags and one touch copy and pasting for those not inclined to typing in their img tags.. hahahah

Back