Kessil

How many times...

How many times have you changed your mind about your "Dream Tank"?
I went trough old "kind of" pictures and found my perfect 90, an Oceanic RR Cherry trim; I forgot about it, I was offered cash so I sold it, then bought an AGA 90RR, built a stand and also didn't say no to cash; then again bought an AGA (this time I'm keeping, yeah right) and I'm giving away the stand since I came across the original "Dream Tank" and the stand is what made me change my mind so back to the drawing board, mean the table saw.
Even that my wife would not accept the monster (compared to what we have now) I still want to have a 90G tank
Seeing these pictures made me fall in love again...

HPIM1147-1.jpg

HPIM1149-2.jpg

ditto... if I had a dollar for every time.... I'd probably have my dream tank :D

One reoccurring theme for me though, is it ain't a stock tank, and it ain't a boring rectangle :)

Shallow tanks are sweet; I met a Dr. down in Palo Alto, he seemed like a Basketball player, had this reef wall tank ~30" high, that's when I got a used 30" tall tank thinking of how nice it would look. BTW he could reach the bottom of the tank with no issues hence the BB player look.
I like the tank Matt Wandell posted too, a drop off L shaped tank...

Back