Kessil

Intank Package Just Arrived

Hey guys I am new here my name is John,
I have been working on setting up a 29G biocube with a Mp10 es, AI sol super blue, and had a CPR protein skimmer. Well the skimmer was shooting bubbles in to the tank even 3 weeks after I got it so I swapped it out for a Tunze9002 and a fuge basket. All my stuff just got here from Intake and I couldn't be more happier. Looking forward to getting off work and putting it all in the tank. Hoping in a couple more weeks I can add some crabs, snails, shrimp.

And again Hello and thanks for such a great place to read and learn!

And whats up Jess at least now that I don't have a srt8 I can still be on a forum with ya lol
picking up the V in the next week or two

Thanks, I took a couple pics so far I will up load when I get home. I found what looks like a baby mantis shrimp last night in the tank. He is as big as a grain of rice. You can just barely make out his front claws/pincher things. I am going to remove him if he makes it to a larger size. But I hope when I bring in fish and such he gets eaten.

I have been trolling for a while now and man o man have I learned TONS!
Looking forward to starting this all off once my cycle is over. Cant wait to throw some zoa,mushrooms and acans in my tank down the road.

I thought those joining in December were carried over? or maybe that was just when we changed to the calendar memebership...

Back