High Tide Aquatics

Las Vegas for Reefers

Alexander1312

Supporting Member
I will be in Las Vegas all next week with family. Does anyone have any recommendations regarding aquariums, LFS, or anything else reef related to visit? Thanks!

There’s not many good stores in vegas… but Andrew is his name you can look him up on instagram and Facebook. The name of his place is Sin city corals.! Tell him Nick and Melissa sent you!
He has amazing stuff I mean a 800 gallon tank in his living room and lots of frag tanks with some of the most unique things! I mean he has a lot for sale and will send you pics ahead of time. Although it can be overwhelming! It’s a very inviting and his set ups for his sales are really awesome great price! You need to check him out! You won’t be disappointed. Keep us posted! Safe travels!

I was living in Vegas when I started doing research for an aquarium. I never bought anything there, but did go to a couple stores. Aquatic Treasures was a smaller place I remember. Lance's Aquarium is another, but I don't remember being very impressed by it. Artistic Ocean is another. Those are all more around the Summerlin area. This was around 5 years ago since I went to any of them, so I can't speak to if they're any good at this point. I barely remember how they were at the time, considering I was brand new and doing research.

Back