Cali Kid Corals

Need a good home for my Flame Angel, yes, THE flame angel

kinetic

Supporting Member
Hi guys, the infamous flame angel needs a new home! I'm getting rid of my frag tank, and I won't be moving my flame angel into my main display. I might see if Jim at Albany Aq wants him, but I'd like to see him goto a good home (for free of course).

He's known to slightly and completely pillage digitata, otherwise nothing else harmed. Grazes a lot but doesn't eat other corals. Never touched my zoanthids.

Not that aggressive for a centrogype. Lived with two clownfish, some gobies, blennies, without any problems at all. It's been 3+ years, and he's almost full grown I think.

Beautiful color, would go great in a large fish only tank or a tank without digitata.

Let me know! Pickup tomorrow before 12pm would be ideal! I'm out to New York for a week after that.

I might be interested if no one else wants it. I won't be able to pick up for about two weeks. I work in the city, where are you now? :D

Hey Rich, still in Albany. This one is a beauty. Super symmetrical lines, beautiful purple blue fin tips. You can have him/her for sure. Two weeks is fine =)

I'm working in Emeryville, CA now, still live in Albany (4 blocks from Albany Aquarium). Let me know what would be best for you. I'd love it if I could give him to you straight from the tank to minimize holding him in a container / bag for too long.

Art, if Rich is busy and you are pressed for a place to keep it I have tank up and running with live rock, some snails but no fish. I would be more than happy to baby sit it unitl Rich is ready. It's been up and running for many months now with a fw light on it while I get lighting together. lmk if I can help

I could take it, but I don't have any time to pick it up. If someone wants to baby sit it, or if you want to give it to someone else, thats cool with me.

thanks again jim for taking him for me! rich, haven't heard from you yet? I hope all went well with the acclimation etc.

[quote author=Crabby link=topic=4448.msg56460#msg56460 date=1222200328]
I talked with Jim yesterday and he still had the fish, as Rich wasn't ready for it yet.
[/quote]

oh ok cool, thanks for the update! =)

Back