Our mission

Need help moving my new Tank!

I'm going to have to bow out if its this weekend, as I just managed to find an opening in Yosemite, and I don't want to go there sore and achey

Just use vinegar and water. It shouldn't harm the glass or silicone, but will desolve all the salt deposits. Then you can rinse it out. Using a plastic scrub pad or towel will cause equal harm if any is to be had. The pad/towel won't scratch anything, but any sand you get in, may.

PS, I hate you mike. Where did you find a site? I may still have go this weekend if I am lucky lol.

Thank's Tony I'm on my thirteenth rinse now and I won't buff it because that make too much sense, I'm going to have to live with the water spot's for now. ;D.....Even though it will be packed in a crate I'll know their still there :'(.

Thanks for cleaning my new tank. It is coming along nicely. Looking forward to delivery and the new stand you are building for it, this Sat or Sunday!!!

Wish I could make it to help out Mark but I have to work all weekend. If for whatever reason it gets moved to another Sunday I can help.

Thank's Aldie my tank is in the shop getting a butt lift so your help would be appreciated in two to three weeks, We need to hook up and give some reefing advice to each others tanks! how's your tank coming along is all well?

Yeah, I have been following your other thread about the cracked bottom. Sorry to hear that man, I hope everything will work out! Let me know what Sunday you need help and I will be there.

Sounds great! Everything has been going very well with my tank so far and I hope it will keep going this way. You will have to come over once and check it out.

Back