Kessil

New Home for fish

Hello Reefers,
I am decommissioning my 250 gal salt tank and am looking for a good home for my remaining gilled residents. I have a Copper banded Butterfly, two paired ocellaris clowns bonded to a Frog Spawn (coral would go with the fish), and a female Ornate Wrasse. Anyone interested in adoption? Just want a healthy reasonably sized tank and caring aquarist for them. Current home in San Anselmo.

Thanks,

Doug

IMG_3669.jpeg
IMG_3670.jpeg
IMG_3671.jpeg

IMG_3668.jpeg
IMG_3674.jpeg
IMG_3677.jpeg
IMG_3675.jpeg

I can be in line for the clowns, but my tank won't be ready in probably a week. Oh wait, didn't see the clowns comes with a coral/frogspawn which I am not ready for yet. thanks.

Thank you for offering up the fishies to the club members!
If your takers for the copper banded or wrasse fall through, I'd like to be next in line for them.
BTW my tank is a reasonably sized 150 gallons. You can see pics on my build thread. There's plenty of room for them since I have a very light fish load.
I'd take great care of them!

Last edited:
Thank you for offering up the fishies to the club members!
If your takers for the copper banded or wrasse fall through, I'd like to be next in line for them.
BTW my tank is 150 gallons. You can see pics on my build thread. There's plenty of room for them since I have a very fish load.
Hi Dochou, Will let you know if the new caretakers don't work out for some reason. Thanks.

@Doug R 3rd in line for copperband and wrasse, I’ve have kept a cbb in the past and recently died after 3 years. Would like to keep another one if it falls through

Thank you! :)

BTW, what happen to all you coral?
Are you going to build another tank?
Are you staying in the hobby?
Going to decommission the tank. First step fish placement, then corals, then tank, stand, and equipment. Gonna take a break from the hobby for a while. Life not as conducive to aquarium management.

Back