Jestersix

Okay another nano question...

Had a bunch of people tell me to break my big rock up... I just grabbed a bunch of smalle rpieces out of my reservoir bin.. This is what i came up with...

2786391786_b0dc0dd6e8_b.jpg

What I'm try ing to decide on now is what type of lighting hsould I use?/ I have 3 choices.. 150w de with icecap ballast and phoenix 14k, 250w de with 14k phoenix, 250w se with icecap and xm 20,000k

If you don't mind wasting a little electricity the XM is a good choice, it's one of the best for perceived color, and color development. I'd think the 250w Phoenix would be overkill, and I haven't been too impressed with the 150w Phoenix, it's a little too washed out blue for me.

Right on Jeremy.. I totally forgot about hooking up with you last week... Sorry about that... Hopefully we can do it sometimes in the upcoming weeks....

I'll be up in the city a little more soon, it's looking like I'll be working a "real job" part time somewhere on Howard St. I'll let you know when I'm in the area.

Uh oh that sucks... I remember how I felt when I went from working on the fishing boats to a land job :) Benefits are the best though.. How far down Howard Street? I'm working on 16th and 3rd right now...

[quote author=fishnfst link=topic=4390.msg53410#msg53410 date=1219461392]
Uh oh that sucks... I remember how I felt when I went from working on the fishing boats to a land job :) Benefits are the best though.. How far down Howard Street? I'm working on 16th and 3rd right now...
[/quote]875 Howard St, don't worry it's not a "bad" job trust me ;)

NICE thats right down the block from where my wife works.... If you don't have to come and go all day you might want to think about parking at colma bart and riding bart in... Parking is about $15 a day in that area....

Back