Reef nutrition

PIF Big Red Monti Cap Colony

Some Rando

Supporting Member
Free red monti cap colony for a supporting member. The coral is about 11” and has been growing on some Carib Sea branch live rock which is also included. Please only take this if you plan on keeping it for yourself as a colony.

Coral is located in Berkeley. You will need to provide your own container for transport.

I need this gone like yesterday. People who can get it fastest will get priority.

264C39F5-FBB7-4EC8-8BA5-2BA4E326C55E.jpeg

Beautiful
Why the rush to rehome?
I wish I was ready
May it find a worthy home
And it’s just starting to get good!
I need it gone because when I setup my rocks, I used hydraulic cement. The hydraulic cement that was holding this piece of rock together failed. Now I have it haphazardly in the tank and it’s blocking light from other corals. It also touched some other corals when the rock let loose and caused some damage. So in order to save my other stuff, it’s gotta go

I need it gone because when I setup my rocks, I used hydraulic cement. The hydraulic cement that was holding this piece of rock together failed. Now I have it haphazardly in the tank and it’s blocking light from other corals. It also touched some other corals when the rock let loose and caused some damage. So in order to save my other stuff, it’s gotta go
Oh my!
Agreed...
Thanks for answering
Goo luck to the cap!

Back