Our mission

Please help

Roc

Ok I was picking up DBTC for me from BAR members and picking up DBTC frags to kick start the NCNRS program.

I know the hammers came from Phong

DBTChammerhead8-9-08002.jpg

I think these are the Zeplock’s Blue Palys from dswong01, if they are these were ment for me.

Corals8-9-08005.jpg

I think these were listed as blue polys from Gomer, these were for NCNRS

Corals8-9-08004.jpg

These are the joker palys, these I know I got from Serigo (great labels by the way) for me

Corals8-9-08003.jpg

these were the unknown SPS from Serigo again for me

Corals8-9-08007.jpg

Corals8-9-08008.jpg

This was the unknown SPS from Gomer fro NCNRS (in the middle)

Corals8-9-08006.jpg

This was the Indo Acan from gomer for NCNRS (I am going to prop this out in my tank)

Corals8-9-08009.jpg

This is the green bridnest from Gomer for NCNRS

Corals8-9-08001.jpg

Now here is where things get strange. I was posed to get pink palys from Matt/ Dyngoe and I was to get tubs blue from seminolecpa / Bryan.

I have a container from byran not from Matt (it could have misplaced when I was loading things into my cooler), but these are not tubs blue, and Bryan said he might have giving me eagle eyes by mistake and Matt said he did give me Orange bam bams by mistake.

Werid thing is this is the coral I have that I swore came from Bryan

Corals8-9-08002.jpg

If you see any mislabeled corals above please correct me.

Thanks everyone but I think I have figured out what happened, these zoas of unknown donatator are actual from Bryan, I'm not sure what happened to the ones from Matt, but best guess is I put them down on the table while I was loading stuff and forgot to pack them up or someone picked them up by mistake while I was meeting someone else. No biggie I'm sure someone gave the bam bams a good home

[quote author=dswong01 link=topic=4291.msg52010#msg52010 date=1218525880]
The blue paly were on a acrocrete made disk
[/quote]

What is acrocrete?

Back