High Tide Aquatics

red mithrax crab

i have 2 red mithrax crabs available and possibly more.

Free to anyone with a large tank or willing to feed them. Not to be used as food
I love the red ones... too small of a snack for me. So guess i would keep them around in my tank. Lol.

Where are you located?

ah, was gonna say -- be awhile before I can make it up to grab the crab so if someone can get up there before me, they are welcomed to get ahead...

Were these hitchhikers on live rock. Are they safe around zoas? I bought two female emerald crabs after reading that they are safe unlike the males.

If you find anymore I would like to be added to the list. I live in San Mateo.

Were these hitchhikers on live rock. Are they safe around zoas? I bought two female emerald crabs after reading that they are safe unlike the males.

If you find anymore I would like to be added to the list. I live in San Mateo.
Yes they were hitchhikers. Unsure about how safe they are as they are in my sump.

I currently have a small and a large one that you can choose 1 from. let me know when you want to swing by

Yes they were hitchhikers. Unsure about how safe they are as they are in my sump.

I currently have a small and a large one that you can choose 1 from. let me know when you want to swing by
I should have time tomorrow around 2-3pm or Friday afternoon. If you don’t mind could you see if one of the two is female?
B004848F-C80F-4CF9-85E0-E90D20C87140.png

Back