Reef nutrition

Redsea Reef90 led issue

Srt4eric

Vice President
BOD
Does anyone have any experience with these lights? I have one over a 24 gallon cube and I keep getting notifications saying it's overheating.

Screenshot_20211005-112423_Messages.jpg

This light is like new. I know red sea has an issue with the power supplies reaching Temps of 190 plus.
Stick power supply in water. Use excess heat to boil it and make tea/coffee. Cool light down. Win/win/win.

Serious note: holy crap, that seems kinda ridiculous, though I don't know enough about 'normal' PSU operating temps to say so.

Oh Dude! why have I not seen this before?

This is my entire life, summed up in one bitmap!

I need this on t-shirt. STAT!

Pick your flavor! I have a light blue one that is more car themed like the second link ... because 3rd motor...

Edit: Sorry Eric for hijacking the thread. Blow it out with compressed air? If not, put it on the list of lights for your buddies to take apart and fix?

Pick your flavor! I have a light blue one that is more car themed like the second link ... because 3rd motor...

Edit: Sorry Eric for hijacking the thread. Blow it out with compressed air? If not, put it on the list of lights for your buddies to take apart and fix?
Some day, I will def buy this shirt.

Back