Jestersix

REPOSSESSOR !!

I was today just like on TV

Back in November I sold my work van to a "friend", we agreed on $400 monthly but then he just did not pay according to our agreement; I gave him a second chance, he understood he was abusing our friendship and gave him til June to be up to date with the payments. June came and dropped off $400 at my home I was abscent and my wife took the money and when I came home only four hundred dollars. To me was more than clear it was kind of a joke the friendship part so I went to the DMV to get info on repossessing a vehicle, got the form and today I went to his place and spotted the truck so drove off with it. Tomorrow I have to file paperwork with the DMV to have it fully registered under my name.
He showed up at my door just when I was writing the VIN number and I honestly did not want to deal with him since the trust on friendship was broken twice.
He reported the vehicle stolen to the San Mateo PD but then shows up at my door; BINGO! he realized I had taken the truck so he had a friend drive him to my home then started to ask for a conversation at my place (yeah right) so I told him IF he comes tomorrow with the remaining amount then I can forget about it.
I'm unemployed as MANY and struggle month to month to come up with the basic needs and I was counting on that money.
But that's not all; the truck has damage on the sliding door and man did he used it to F@#$, I'm going to have to use gloves over gloves to clean it; it's a work truck and the cargo area has blankets and pillows along with condom wrappers !!

Haver to wait for SMPD to call me since I call them to let them know the truck has been repossessed (next time I'll bring a video camera with me)

I´m not going to clean it, at least for now, he´s to bring the cash today; there´s some valuable equipment inside so I had locks placed in the cargo area back when it was my work truck. To my good luck, the copies of the locks were inside the cabin.

Back