got ethical husbandry?

SF house explosion

Attachments

• 594914CB-0CA1-43DE-AC99-366666CB8201.jpeg
    594914CB-0CA1-43DE-AC99-366666CB8201.jpeg
    61.5 KB · Views: 105
that’s what I said yesterday. That’s still my vote. If it was fireworks. Why DEA ?
That’s just how the government does things. The people next to them with the blue helmets are ATF. The guys in front of them are probably IRS since they probably neglected to pay their taxes on the drugs. The DMV will be there shortly since they forgot to pay their registration on their white panel van.

That’s just how the government does things. The people next to them with the blue helmets are ATF. The guys in front of them are probably IRS since they probably neglected to pay their taxes on the drugs. The DMV will be there shortly since they forgot to pay their registration on their white panel van.
That’s an odd one. My dad was an ATF special agent for 25 years and I think he never wore a helmet. And it looks like a bike helmet? Wtf?

That’s an odd one. My dad was an ATF special agent for 25 years and I think he never wore a helmet. And it looks like a bike helmet? Wtf?
And people used to do construction shirtless. Bike helmet style is the new standard and iirc people either ignorant of the new osha standard or being allowed to deplete old stock

A friend of my wife actually lives across the street from this place and was home when it went kaboom. She said her windows were fine but the explosion blew her front door off it's hinges and blew in her garage door. And that is why we make aquariums out of glass and not wood! :D

Back