Jestersix

Starting to pay attention again...

I just wanted to take the chance to say hi. I've been reefing for a few years, and I've been a father for 11 months now. Which pretty much means I haven't taken a serious look at my fish in the past year :)

I'm hoping that joining the club will help me catch the fever again!

Right on! I know what you mean. But you'll feel that much better to have kept it up if you can juggle. Tell more about your system.

houser said:
Tell more about your system.

Gladly! haha. I have a 72g bowfront which I inherited when my jbj 28g nanocube cracked from the top lip down to about an inch above the sand. Lucky for my livestock it happened at night, and with a little luck I was able to transfer all my corals and fish without loss.

The 72g came with several corals in pretty bad shape and they either didn't make it or are still in about the same shape as when I got them. Right now I have mostly LPS, a few acans, duncans, and frogspawns, and an expanding mushroom problem.

My rockwork is a little empty right now and I want to get some SPS back in the tank soon. Imagine that an EMPTY tank!

gimmito said:
Welcome and congrat's on being a dad. :)
Thanks for the welcome. Being a dad is pretty awesome, now I'm to the point where I want an awesome tank to get the little guy excited about :)

Back