Our mission

Thank you Red Sea AB+

Does anyone do the recommended dose daily? I've currently been doing the recommended dose daily for about 2 weeks and haven't seen any negative effects...yet

Want to make sure Im not setting myself up for failure here

Following.... like the idea of a supplement that helps growth, but has a lower impact on nitrates/phosphates. Running a small, skimmerless tank.

So, this isn't something that's target fed, just add to the tank?

I think it's more like eating a balanced diet rather than only eating carbs. They provide different nutrients to the coral.

Aminos are aminos, they are the building blocks for protein. So like meshmez said, it helps provide a more complete diet. In our diets aminos would be found in stuff like collagen. Here’s a pic of the different aminos from the collagen powder I put in my coffee
D93C5324-574D-4F47-A03E-2C774B5D39DE.jpeg

I believe there are aminos in the food we provide our fish, but not enough so supplementing it helps.

Aminos are aminos, they are the building blocks for protein. So like meshmez said, it helps provide a more complete diet. In our diets aminos would be found in stuff like collagen. Here’s a pic of the different aminos from the collagen powder I put in my coffee
View attachment 22441

I believe there are aminos in the food we provide our fish, but not enough so supplementing it helps.

which product is this? For my coffee too:p

which product is this? For my coffee too:p
It’s from a brand bulletproof, it’s a part of their coffee system called bulletproof coffee. I also add MCT oil, but if you try that you need to be careful it’s really easy to overdo the MCT. And it is the worst experience, your body does everything it can to remove it... I started with a tbsp instead of a tsp and learned the hard way.

The collagen is pretty much flavorless, but I will likely switch to capsules once I finish this batch.

My doctor recommended it after reviewing my blood work. Besides too much mct I’m not sure about any risks but make sure to do your research

Back