High Tide Aquatics

The 225 Gal Monster

That's an awesome amount of variety
Mixed reef has always been my goal. It definitely hasn't been easy. I do still have a few leathers in there too but am always ready to pull them if I see any SPS show bad signs. Zoas get eaten by Asterina stars which I'm ok with as I'm not really interested in keeping zoas in this tank. But I did add a Harelquin shrimp as I felt the Asterina population was getting out of hand.

Mixed reef has always been my goal. It definitely hasn't been easy. I do still have a few leathers in there too but am always ready to pull them if I see any SPS show bad signs. Zoas get eaten by Asterina stars which I'm ok with as I'm not really interested in keeping zoas in this tank. But I did add a Harelquin shrimp as I felt the Asterina population was getting out of hand.

I definitely developed a deep grudge against asterinas after they ate the gmk zoa I attempted 2 weeks after I got it. My 32 has always been a mix reef. But I've
been considering converting it over to euphyllia/ leather tank. The 15 is mostly mushrooms/ zoas. The 65 i'm planning mainly sps. More so on the road to learning more and challenging myself. So I can see if I can get the entire tank aimed at sps. Your tank though is very encouraging lol like goal to reach towards.

I definitely developed a deep grudge against asterinas after they ate the gmk zoa I attempted 2 weeks after I got it. My 32 has always been a mix reef. But I've
been considering converting it over to euphyllia/ leather tank. The 15 is mostly mushrooms/ zoas. The 65 i'm planning mainly sps. More so on the road to learning more and challenging myself. So I can see if I can get the entire tank aimed at sps. Your tank though is very encouraging lol like goal to reach towards.
Thanks! Let me know if you can ever make it out my way and I'd love to show you the tank in person and give you a tank tour of my frag tanks/qt systems too.

Back