Kessil

thinking of selling off my large tank - looking for potential buyer

I just saw your post on RC(I don't go there much) do you still have the 13 Blue eye cardinals?
If so how long have you had them and do they usually stay schooled up like that pic?
Nice!

Cardinals are all spoken for - and most, if not all the coral as well - just waiting to see tonight what will still be left.

I promise, Ill post with all that is left as soon as I have a final decision from some folks who are taking the corals.

-Kyle

Lots of stuff posted for sale - all needs to go this Saturday!
http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1749646&page=3

Make me an offer - I also have a bunch of frags of stuff to give BAR members.

-Kyle

And with that...its gone!

The house is quiet, no blue lights...fish smell mostly gone (crossing fingers - wife comes home in about an hour from her weekend trip!).
I have 2 small temporary tanks set up right now with the few remaining pieces that Andy is going to pick up tonight...everything else is now in my 40 gallon tank.

Ill update my 40g tank log with new pictures...hint, there are some new additions (clams, sps, etc.) but also some noticeable subtractions, I think I fragged my raspberry prostrata and surf N' Turf about 25 times each this past weekend! Wow!

Anyway! Thanks to all who stopped by and especially to those who helped. I sold over 100 frags! 20 colonies, 4 clams, 200 pounds of live rock, and gave away many frags, rocks, sand, etc.

-Kyle

Awesome! That must feel kind of bittersweet.
How did that work out for you financially compared to selling the tank as a package?
Just curious. Not that you have to answer.

Back