Kessil

Time for an introduction

Wazzup everyone!
I've been browsing this forum and posting every now and then. But I'm officially a member now! So I guess it is time for an introduction.
k,
I moved to SF a little over 2 years ago, from Amsterdam, the Netherlands where I was born and raised. I'm 16, been in this hobby for about two years now. I'm a junior editor for Reef Builders, volunteer for Rich Ross on Sundays. uhmm what else. I'm an azoox nut lol. I'm 6'8'' :lol:. I own an 80 gallon azoox tank which I'll start a thread about soon. I live in outer richmond district (couple min from Ocean Beach). I guess that's it.
Great to finally be a member and looking forward to meeting everyone at the swap in February! (Just look for the awkwardly tall kid :p)

Good to hear Joost, I saw the reefbuilder articles and for some reason I wondered if you could be the same Joost, but strangely enough I used to know another Joost a long time ago so maybe it isn't that uncommon of a name :D

Welcome! I never miss a day w/o checking RB..awesome articles and it keeps me up to date with everything about reef stuff, it's like Engadget..hehe.
Can't wait to see your tank thread.

Back