Jestersix

trident test B fail

so i sent in a trident to have it serviced and they sent me back a refurbished. the unit connects on initial set up and primes fine, but once it does the test, it fails b test. i can get the alk reading but stops at b. I can see the water in the test tube as well as the reagent when looking at it. i looked at all the hoses and solenoid but see no issue. i did the neptunes troubleshoot and ran out of ideas. without re-sending it back in, anyone else have any suggestions?

Screenshot_20220814-090135_APEX Fusion.jpg

Including the starting a support ticket part?
a ticket has been summited. looks like the solenoid at the 6 o'clock position is stuck inside and wont release. i tried cleaning it but its still stuck, waiting for neptunes for a solution.

20220822_133057.jpg

Last edited:
a ticket has been summited. looks like the solenoid at the 6 o'clock position is stuck inside and wont release. i tried cleaning it but its still stuck, waiting for neptunes for a solution.

View attachment 41288
I had the exact same problem with mine last year (after a lot of troubleshooting like you’ve been doing), and Neptune was very helpful getting it resolved.

Back