High Tide Aquatics

tuberider.... need an id please.

to bring some up to date...
Well we were talking at cfm about the coral you gave me at the prior event last year. my response was..oh yea. i think i remember that one as i scratch my head. i explained haveing multipe tanks and doing frags shows is a little hard to try to remeber some corals until i find a marking id system for the farm. the funny thing was 2 months ago i went through my grow out tank and removed many of these to glue and nestle down in the main sps tank. some day my lil show tank=).
well here are is a picture of the coral. and i will also throw in a few pictures of my tank.

IMG_3500.jpg

is that it..?
IMG_3501.jpg

my favorite stag. with about 6 other colonies hiden within
IMG_3132.jpg

i love my stylo
IMG_3142.jpg

IMG_3147.jpg

my pink millie with the greg carool hoekskimi.. he did lose his colony so mine is an le of an le..he he. running joke
IMG_3155.jpg

another unknown peice i aquired
IMG_3148.jpg
this was a brown out special and was gotten for 10.00. now one of my favorite peices.
IMG_2923.jpg

and for laughs..a picture of the hound, sharkbait. i think he wants to take on maxs dog and steal all his toys=)
funny most of you thought i was just and lps guy. i grow sticks too. just dont sell much of them at the shows.
well let me know and see you guys at baymac

That's the False Aqua Delight! (FAD), if you look in my tank thread you can see the colony behind he Sunrize milli.

Your sticks look great man, I'll have to hit you up for some when I get some room ;)

thats what you called it.. i was thinking imposter something. yes i have been checking out quiet a few threads on here lately i have not finished reading all of yours yet. but from what i have read and seen in photos. nice tank for sure.

Richard

Back