Cali Kid Corals

We've got some extra furniture from our recent remodel

With both our daughters hitting their upper teens, they requested that they get larger beds since we are re-doing their rooms. I was going to donate their current furniture to Habitat for Humanity like we did with our cabinets, etc., but then thought that perhaps some of the folks here who have kids (or have friends who have kids) could use these items.

The main items we have are two single beds that are raised off the ground and have storage space below (somewhat like this but without the side and back enclosure - http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/30080316). One has a couple shelves and cabinets beneath, while the other has sliding panel doors plus a central storage area. They both are of a contemporary style (think IKEA) white / cream shade and in good condition ... the one with sliding panels was my older daughters and is in meticulous shape while the other one may have a couple stickers that could be easily removed. The mattresses are good quality (not foam) and are in great shape as well - no wear, stains, etc. and have been kept very clean (they currently are stored in sealed mattress bags.

We also have an IKEA corner desk (white with silver legs) and two side units on rollers with a file drawer and shelf (the three form a matched set). The desk is white while the matching side units are a contemporary green color, and it also comes with a matching green desk chair on rollers.

I think there are a few other items (two bookshelf sets, some wall racks, etc.) but these are the main items. The original cost on the beds was about $300 each and the mattresses were about another $200, so I'm hoping to get $150 for each bed / mattress set. The desk set was about $150 all together, but I'd be happy with $50 for the desk, side cabinets, and chair. If someone can use all the items we'll give you a good deal plus probably throw in a few other decorator items that I don't think we'll be needing.

Thanks, and hope someone can use this stuff as it's really nice.

Robin

Hey Vince, sorry to say that the corner desk was snagged by our younger daughter but the end pieces (which could also serve as nightstands) are still available. Funny how the kids don't want something one day but change their mind the next and then you see them dragging it into their room! We also have the beds which are really good units (mattresses are like new) in case anyone needs those.

I was planning to setup a time for Habitat or Goodwill to come out to get all the furniture items, but if someone here can make use of them, all the better ... just shoot me a PM.

Robin

Back