Jestersix

Where a helmet!!!!

My nephew was messing around on a dirtbike Saturday night without a helmet when the throttle got stuck and he went head up with a cyclone fence.

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_0180.jpg

IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg

IMG_0185.jpg

IMG_0186.jpg

IMG_0187.jpg

IMG_0188.jpg

ouch! Glad he is reasonably alright.

I always wear a helmet. You never know when you will crash. I was just riding my mountain bike to school a couple years ago. The asphalt was super slick on one turn (couldn't tell by looking at it) and I fishtailed. My helmet cracked in 3 places. Glad it wasn't my head. The part that pissed me off was when I crashed and was on the floor dazed, some fucktard student (lets see if that gets auto edited lol) who was there when I crashed simply looked at me and kept walking.

In case anyone who knows me is wondering, my wife is Hispanic and this is her sister's son and his dad is African American :)

Where's a helmet? I never WEAR a helmet, except when I was on the ice hockey team I wore one then. Other Than that, vert half pipe, skating empty pools, shallow reefbreaks. Helmets are for people that actually have brain cells to loose, I don't have any left (I'll tell you how to be like me for $19.99).

Yeah I hear you Jeremy. I never wore a helmet when I skated either. But he is barely learning to ride a motorcycle and should have known better, I think the testosterone got the better of him :)

[quote author=sfsuphysics link=topic=3600.msg41282#msg41282 date=1208826816]
Looks like he was on some sort of road crew with the orange vest.[/quote]
Yeah I'm not sure what's up with that. He works at a car parts store but he has some friends in construction so he was probably just messing around.

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=3600.msg41289#msg41289 date=1208829099]
They're our sum wherewolves inn the waist lands who where helmets. Just thought you would want too no.
[/quote]I don't no, I know.

thats one lucky guy ! I never wore a helmet until I started riding motorcycles . I have too many friends that race (or are just plain nuts ) that wont even get on w/out a helmet on at the minimum . I prefer to ride in full gear . sometimes pain is the best teacher

I had an ex-bf where he was stopped at a stop sign, and a car hit him from behind.

He flew about twenty-five feet and skidded to a stop, the helmet cracked in three places (would have been dead without it). The leather jacket he was wearing at the time stopped most of the skin from rubbing off his arm.

Sometimes it's not about you hitting anything but it can some jack-a** hitting you.

Wear a HELMET!

I cant imagine not wearing a helmet on a motorcycle. Even at 10mph you can have a lethal accident without a helmet. Plus its the law here.

Ive rbeen riding for 7 yrs or so and havent had an accident yet. However, it did stop a BB from my friends BB gun lol

Back