Cali Kid Corals

Where to find vinyl hose barbs

Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone knows where I can find 3/4" - 1" vinyl hose barb connectors in the East Bay, preferably around Dublin/San Ramon area. I've checked out Lowe's, HD, and Ace Hardware, but they all have brass barbs, no vinyl.

Let me know, thanks!

Mike

At the big box places there's two places to look, in the brass section as you've seen probably not there (depends upon the store), they typically have the John Guest fittings, etc. Also in the irrigation section for lawn sprinklers you might find the barb you need. Although 1" is a fairly big one

I had not thought about the irrigation section, thanks for that! I think it's actually just 3/4". I'll need to check when I get home. BTW, here's what I found online: http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10051&langId=-1&catalogId=10053&productId=100090772&N=10000003+529715+90021&marketID=90021&locStoreNum=6604

Generally, if I know where to get hardware, I get it. If not, rather than driving around guessing (calling is useless most of the time with my luck), I just get it from www.mcmaster.com.

They have just about everything hardware related.

Back