Jestersix

Wouldn't a neat feature be for vacation?

H2OPlayar

Supporting Member
Have a little countdown timer to your next necessary "human input", so you can monitor things like your ato refill frequency, 2-3 part container fills, a/b/c reagent life left in time, skimmer cup cleaning.

I am thinking of a way to basically force the user to do the vacation checklist and get everything done that needs doing in the next week etc. It would necessitate the user input things like how often the ato gets refills or skimmer cup get cleaned if there is no sensor.

A thought I had as I was getting ready for a vacation one day.

My tank's chores run off of the Aquarimate app. I setup my sitter on it and it tells both of us when things need to be done and keeps a log of each chore performed.
F7C2BBCE-48BC-47D9-AC36-85E1E2127B85.png

Have a little countdown timer to your next necessary "human input", so you can monitor things like your ato refill frequency, 2-3 part container fills, a/b/c reagent life left in time, skimmer cup cleaning.

I am thinking of a way to basically force the user to do the vacation checklist and get everything done that needs doing in the next week etc. It would necessitate the user input things like how often the ato gets refills or skimmer cup get cleaned if there is no sensor.

That is a great idea! I'm adding it to my little reef manager on my custom setup...which I have yet to post the software for (my-bad). But a modifiable list would be great. Maybe even a set of lists....daily, weekly, monthly, vacation, etc. Allow uploading a few images or a video for each task....we could even have someone else review the task list. A video is work a bazillian words when you are vacation and someone else is trying to to figure out which container is ATO...because um, we don't all label every container with a hose sticking out of it (well I don't).

Also, I read the title and originally thought.....hey, a count-down timer to remind me when to take vacation is a wonderful idea :)

Back