Reef nutrition

zeovit Amino acids and coral booster

anyone intersted in splitting with me a all or some of the following
large zeovit amino acids, coral booster, coral snow, flatworm stop?
I can get these products at a very good discount but must be 1l quantities.
Am willing to get half a liter of each.
Let me know if you imyersted these are great products..

I’m using FW stop but only need 1mL a day and still have over 200mL. Not sure what the shelf life is on it so I don’t think I should get 500mL. I’m using it for FW prevention as well as the improved encrusting people have anecdotally reported.

I’m using FW stop but only need 1mL a day and still have over 200mL. Not sure what the shelf life is on it so I don’t think I should get 500mL. I’m using it for FW prevention as well as the improved encrusting people have anecdotally reported.
Yeh your volume is too low for this. I would not recommend you get in on it.
Am getting close to 50% off on the product cost, and it will be more of 60% off compared to smaller size volume.
All these prosucts have 2 years shelve life, i ise thw larger quantities to hook to my doser and kinda set and forget.

I'll be interested in fws and cb. can u pm me details on price and pick up location? I used to have the them on a doser but the cb clumps ups and clogged one of the dosing heads. i had the fws on a stirrer before dosing. nothing on the instructions said the cb had to be shaken before used. been manually dosing both of them before work now.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back