Jestersix

DBTC: Walt Disney

taking requests from potential chosen ones. within this month / beginning of next month, i will be giving out 4 only this time and saving the 6 others for the frag swap/sell/something else in mind. please update your journals. use bar code, PM, or post here for any interests.

Last edited:
taking requests from potential chosen ones. within this month / beginning of next month, i will be giving out 4 only this time and saving the 6 others for the frag swap/sell/something else in mind. please update your journals. use bar code, PM, or post here for any candidates.
Should I even bother? Or will you just say no? Let me know.

my rules for my dbtc - page1 of this thread.. tank journal and have you been successful with keeping sps for over a year?

Last edited:
Here’s mine. Haven’t been able to get the golden polyps but it’s definitely encrusting and has tons of PE

Attachments

• 15201CB5-551B-4F68-8D6C-51D466BF5E68.jpeg
    15201CB5-551B-4F68-8D6C-51D466BF5E68.jpeg
    59.3 KB · Views: 168
  • 8F6CB0A0-1E8B-430A-95C2-F721D0A9DEE5.jpeg
    8F6CB0A0-1E8B-430A-95C2-F721D0A9DEE5.jpeg
    59.9 KB · Views: 173
i have already PM almost all the mods about my past experience and some issues I have with this DTBC, I have decided to stop contributing now and future.. Other members who have recieved a frag from me, I hope you will continue this dtbc in my honor. no offense to anyone, the dbtc works, but lately its not for me... I'll be selling more instead.

Last edited:
I am so excited to announce, with the most recent upgrade on lights I can now successfully keep sps!! I would love a frag of this when one becomes available :)

Back