Neptune Aquatics

3/3 Frag swap at Cali Kid Coral

My tank is less than a year old so I don't really have any frags to swap. Is it worth me coming on out? I got one tiny Rasta Zoa I am trying to get larger but that is probably months away from being impressive enough to give away.
Thanks
Richard

My tank is less than a year old so I don't really have any frags to swap. Is it worth me coming on out? I got one tiny Rasta Zoa I am trying to get larger but that is probably months away from being impressive enough to give away.
Thanks
Richard
Yes! You can buy a frag pack from @Cbruno80 at Cali Kid, support a great LFS and club sponsor, get some great BBQ, and meet other club members. You'll bring home more coral too since people bring extra frags.

Yes! You can buy a frag pack from @Cbruno80 at Cali Kid, support a great LFS and club sponsor, get some great BBQ, and meet other club members. You'll bring home more coral too since people bring extra frags.
Sounds good. I will see if my daughter wants to come out. She got a tank after I set mine up and we have slowly been adding to our tanks we break them in. Right now we have only a few corals in each tank.

This is a good looking raffle. But, what is Rockstar?
Rockstar = rock structure. Autocorrect fail!
1709272070150.jpeg

This will be my first frag swap. When you put your frag in the clear plastic containers do you use your tank water or mix new water to fill it with?

This will be my first frag swap. When you put your frag in the clear plastic containers do you use your tank water or mix new water to fill it with?
I usually use my tank water, probably more stable for the coral that way. When I get home, I pull everything out and dump the water and dip each coral I got before placing in my tank.

Back