Our mission

Free white pulsing zenia, green rhodactis Rock, coral banned Shrimp.

MichaelB

Supporting Member
For free to supporting members.
(I Wouldn’t turn down a frag of something you may have too much of - but definitely not required)

It's the size of a baseball over growing original frag plug, and starting to grow upon a peace of rock rubble the plug is sitting on. So should be easy to separate should you want it in two spots.

Only know pests from this tank is asterina stars, bristle worms, and possible spoinard worms. I’ve never seen any aptasia in the tank its in.

I've had this coral for over a year. I'm Looking to break down the tank it's currently in as 4 tanks is over kill.

Located in santa clara.

Attachments

• 20240318_174842.jpg
    20240318_174842.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 44
I'm updating this thread to include a mushroom rock, has about 5 mushrooms on it, size of a baseball. These mushrooms grow fairly well but not to the point they would take over your tank like some others. I started with 2 mushrooms 2 yesrs ago and now I have 11 total including the 5 on this rock.

I also have a coral banded shrimp, I've had him about a year, he's healty, he's always out and about, he's been housed with larger maroon clowns, he's not given any attention to corals at all, and he hasn't been agressive towards tank mates while I've had him. Free to anyone intrested with a tank at least older than 6 months. (I want him to have a good life)

Reason for getting rid of this stuff is I need to break down this entire set up as I have 3 other tanks plus 2 fresh water ɔnes.

I would also be willing to give the entire tank to someone if they are interested, including lighting (4 blue lednet leds puts out adquate par for softies and some lps.) and a hob filter, black sand and rocks as well.

Posting here first, will go to Facebook if I don't get any intrest here.

Attachments

• 20240322_105041.jpg
    20240322_105041.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 47
  • 20240322_104704.jpg
    20240322_104704.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 46
  • 20240322_110919.jpg
    20240322_110919.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 46
I'll take that shrimp!!!

Edit - Assuming you can meet met at Kenny's or AC? I am way up north. If you need someone to pick it up in Santa Clara then I will concede the shrimp.

I'll take that shrimp!!!

Edit - Assuming you can meet met at Kenny's or AC? I am way up north. If you need someone to pick it up in Santa Clara then I will concede the shrimp.

I could do aquatic collection, Kennys is a bit far for me without more planning. I'm free today, tomorrow I have a job, and this Sunday I already have plans.

I took out the coral banded shrimp when I swapped the the 29 to a 32. I wanted to go with different types of shrimp. So put him in the 10 gallon to make Him easier to catch.

But here is proof the maroons exists :p
Proof was not need, but thank you
I wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing something

Back