Jestersix

Anemone disappeared

I see, would you recommend turning up my light to 100% on blue, purple, red, and white?
Cause this morning I put my blue and purple to 75% thinking I’m giving off to much light
Red has been at 0% and white at 5%
Did you measure PAR with your light at different settings? If not, I'd get the PAR meter again and at least measure with everything at 100% to see how much PAR you are getting. If it's not in the 150-250 range like @Bruce Spiegelman mentioned, then time for a stronger light if you want to keep the anemone.

Did you measure PAR with your light at different settings? If not, I'd get the PAR meter again and at least measure with everything at 100% to see how much PAR you are getting. If it's not in the 150-250 range like @Bruce Spiegelman mentioned, then time for a stronger light if you want to keep the anemone.
Oh wow I didn’t even think about that. I measured my other tank as well with its current light settings. I still do have the par I’ll put everything at 100% and remeasure from there. Really appreciate the advice thank you guys! Its making much more sense now

Where was the nem?
Also hows the mesh screen holding up and what material did you use on power heads,, vinyl-coated polyester fabric mesh or fiberglass? Haven’t heard anyone using it actually inside the tank only on lids curious!
Thanks

Mesh has been holding up great I wrap it around the power head and zip tie it in the back then cut off the excess mesh. It’s the vinyl coated polyester mesh screen you use for mosquitos.Its the budget friendly way when you don’t have 3D printing tools lol.

Back