Kessil

Anglers: Two really amazing ones at fragglereef (NORMAN!)

kinetic

Supporting Member
What are these?
http://www.fragglereef.com/zen/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1

Looks like one of them is a purple with a strange scaley pattern. Looks similar to your pair that were breeding.

THen there's a warty one that's purple? very cool.

Nice anglers. The purple looks to be lophiocharon, and the "psychedelic" looks like histiophryne.

Lophiocharon show up locally. I've seen them at ASAP several times.

The last/only histiophryne that I saw with that "mappa" kind of pattern belonged to Uberfugu/Bryan. He got it from Anthony at Aquadesignz a year or so ago.

I won't buy stuff from Fragglereef/Miguel though.

He was passing off "fake" AoG palys. He kept renaming them to the hot cool name of the week... Red PPE, Platinum Red PPE, AoG.

He got all rude and snarky when I posted a comment on a thread about his "fake" wild collected PPE too. Someone called him out on it. Then I just posted that those looked like the Joker palys that were coming in with all the "Lunars" et al.

Life's too short to waste time dealing with noncool people.

I wasn't even talking crap, and he got super defensive, obnoxious, sarcastic etc.

People like that annoy the heck out of me. There's really no need for negative communications.

Can't we all just get abong? :D

He was selling the war coral and I said that is not the true war coral. Everyone jumped on me :D .. I was pretty nice too. He said that if you haven't buy stuff from him, don't talk sh_t :D ..

yeah he treated me pretty badly when I demanded a refund because of his mixup.

I had ordered a frag of 15 polyps of cloves (green and orange, really cool little guys), and he sent me 2 polyps. For about two weeks I tried, extremely patiently, to resolve the huge problem. He was amazingly rude to me, telling me I was trying to trick him, making up stories about how the polyps may be too small or closed up, needing a few days to open, and then finally someone piped up saying they had ordered 2 polyps, but got 15 instead, and how cool miguel was!!! OMG! So then Miguel finally acknowledged that he had mixed up the two frags since we ordered on the same day. He told me he would send me another frag of 13 (oh comon, how stingy), but I'd have to pay for the shipping!?!?!? This went on for another week, and finally I requested a refund. He wouldn't, he said he would give me credit. I said no way! Then took another week, and finally he refunded me, but not for shipping. I gave up =P But I check his site from time to time for the odd fish he has once in awhile.

ok, i'm done with my rant too =)

Wow, how lame. Well, anything he has, we can get locally.... better stuff even. Maybe if you live out in the reefer boonies, you have to kiss up to him.

Back